Thursday, April 30, 2009

VOTE!!






Yesterday i voted and with me voted all of darjeeling!!! This time around Darjeeling was in the news and for the right reasons. Jaswant Singh and the BJP put Darjeeling in the National Scene, CNN IBN, STAR, you name them and they were there, reporting live from our very small town. Today's newspapers state a 80% turnout I guess the highest in years of parliamentary polls. The Communists are scared to death and so want a sre-poll. GJMM is confident, Roshan Giri yesterday was telling the reporters that he is 100% sure and Jaswant says he is happy about the turnout. I was lucky to come across Jaswant Singh at his hotel yesterday in Darjeeling and I was even lucky that I had a camera with me and so i share with you guys a few photos that i took yesteday.

2 comments:

deep.inc said...

nice work brother!! keep it up.

Anonymous said...

gud one.....................